Interested in being a vendor at our Sip & Shop Artisan Market on Thursday, September 22, 2022?
Date: September 22, 2022
1. All vendors must be parked and setup 1 hours before the event
2. Each vendor is permitted one vehicle per booth. NO Exceptions.
3. Each vendor is permitted one additional person per booth.
4. Vendor responsible for cash, and/or POS for credit cards
5. You must provide your own tables, chairs, and/or canopy.
6. Vendor space is 12x12
7. Twenty One Barrels does NOT provide electric, water and/or wifi.
8. No generators permitted
9. No pets permitted
10. All items for sale are to be cash and carry items. (Catalog or pre-order items are not permitted.)
11. Failure to cancel at least 30 days in advanced will result in forfeiture of deposit.
12. We are limiting the number of MLM businesses, and the focus is on local produce, crafts, artists and handcrafted products.
Submission of a vendor application does constitute an acceptance and guarantee of a vendor spot for the event. All vendors selected will be contacted by email or phone, and upon confirmation a $50 deposit for the event can be paid by check or with credit card. Vendors will receive the deposit back on the day of the event. Upon acceptance and receipt of the deposit the vendor will be confirmed by email/phone for the event.
NOTICE: This is an outdoor event. In the event of inclement weather we have an alternate date of September 29, 2022
Please read the rules and details above before applying by completing the form below.
If you prefer to mail your application ,you can download the application here:
ALL VENDOR APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 1st, 2022